A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abed Al Itani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abed Al Itani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abed Al Itani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Itani graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Itani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
- Cox Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abed Al Rahman H Itani MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abed Al R. Itani practice?
- Dr. Abed Al Itani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abed Al Itani practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Branson, MO.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Pulmonologists, Springfield Critical Care Practitioners, and Springfield Sleep Medicine Doctors.