A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abedel Abushmaies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Abushmaies graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Abushmaies has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abedel K Abushmaies MD is a male Vascular Surgeon and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abedel K. Abushmaies practice?
- Dr. Abedel Abushmaies has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abedel Abushmaies practices Vascular Surgery near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Battle Creek Surgeons.