A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asfour
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Asfour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour, BS, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Asfour graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asfour has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour BS, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour practice?
- Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour has 11 office locations.
Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flat Rock, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Dearborn Cardiologists.