A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Asfour graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asfour has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asfour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abedelrahim I. Asfour practice?
Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Flat Rock, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Flat Rock Internists and Flat Rock Cardiologists.