A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asfour
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour, BS, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Asfour graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asfour has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour BS, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour practice?
- Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abedelrahim Asfour practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flat Rock, MI.
See Trenton Cardiologists.