Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 24th, 2015

Best doctor!

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
Mar 19th, 2015

Dr. Asfour is an exceptional doctor. He takes his time with you, answers all your questions, has a great bedside manner, and really listens. His office staff is friendly and caring. Wouldn't go anywhere else for cardiac care.

by Theresa Rodriguez on Jan 14th, 2015

Excellent physician

Great doctor and good friend show details Great doctor and good friend
by Dave Taft on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Asfour is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He gave me a correct diagnosis and put me on the correct medication for my heart condition. Dr. Asfour will sit and talk with you and answer any concerns that you have. If you need to make a appointment his staff is the best. They are caring and friendly. Dr. Asfour is not only my doctor I also consider him a great friend.

Number #1 doctor show details Number #1 doctor
Nov 19th, 2012

I have never seen a doctor who cares so much about their patients. He takes his time and talks to you and explains everything simple people like myself can understand. His bedside manor is fantastic you wont find a better doctor.

Mar 13th, 2012

Never made it to the office after 1st office appointments waited 30 days, then they canceled 1 day before reschualed 2nd appointment and another 30 days wait then they cancelled again one day before. In forty years of making appointments NEVER have I had Professional Doctors office do this to me.Completely uncalled for, i suggest that you "ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK"!!!