A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abedon Saiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abedon Saiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saiz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- La Paz Regional Hospital
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Havasu Regional Med Center, Lake Havasu City, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abedon Saiz MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abedon Saiz practice?
- Dr. Abedon Saiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Abedon Saiz practices Surgery near Parker, AZ.
See Parker Surgeons.