A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abeel Mangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abeel Mangi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangi graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mangi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abeel A. Mangi practice?
Dr. Abeel Mangi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Philadelphia, PA.
See New Haven Surgeons, New Haven Family Physicians, and New Haven Cardiologists.