A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abeel Mangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abeel Mangi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abeel Mangi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangi graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mangi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abeel A Mangi MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abeel A. Mangi practice?
- Dr. Abeel Mangi has 1 office location.
Dr. Abeel Mangi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons and Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.