A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abeer Fayyad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abeer Fayyad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abeer Fayyad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayyad graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Fayyad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abeer Salem Fayyad MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abeer S. Fayyad practice?
- Dr. Abeer Fayyad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abeer Fayyad practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI.
See Flint Internists.