A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abeer Hassoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abeer Hassoun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abeer Hassoun, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassoun graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hassoun has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abeer Hassoun MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Abeer Hassoun practice?
- Dr. Abeer Hassoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Abeer Hassoun practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.