A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abeer Hassoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abeer Hassoun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abeer Hassoun, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassoun graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Hassoun has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Harlem Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassoun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan