A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abeezar Shipchandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abeezar Shipchandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abeezar Shipchandler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipchandler graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Shipchandler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abeezar T Shipchandler MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abeezar T. Shipchandler practice?
- Dr. Abeezar Shipchandler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abeezar Shipchandler practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.