A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abegael Lorico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abegael Lorico is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorico graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Lorico has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abegael Norada Lorico MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Abegael N. Lorico practice?
- Dr. Abegael Lorico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abegael Lorico practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grangeville, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Grangeville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.