A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abel Tello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abel Tello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tello graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Tello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abel Ernesto Tello MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Abel E. Tello practice?
- Dr. Abel Tello has 1 office location.
Dr. Abel Tello practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Minneapolis Nephrologists.