Feb 17th, 2016

I.m very happy with the doctor he is my doctor for more the 10 years thanks

I always feel at ease with Dr. Garduño. show details I always feel at ease with Dr. Garduño.
by Alma L. Castillo on May 5th, 2015

And he is bilingual!

The best doctor in the world! show details The best doctor in the world!
May 10th, 2013

Brilliant doctor. Amazingly accurate at diagnosing. I trust him 100%! Best doctor ever! Great office staff.

His Communication Is Fantastic show details His Communication Is Fantastic
Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. Garduno has been my physican for some time. I recently had to see a specialist and could not get that dr to commuicate with me in a way that answered my questions or helped to ease my concerns. I took my results to Dr. Garduno and he went over everything with me in detail. He took ALL of the time that we needed to go over each thing. His manner for explaining and being able to curb axniety is amazing. I can't give him a high enough ranking. I would recommend him to anyone!!

VERY HAPPY PATIENT show details VERY HAPPY PATIENT
Jan 10th, 2012

HE IS A VERY CARING DR.HE SPENDS TIME WITH YOU.HE DOESNT HURRY TO LEAVE THE ROOM.I ASKED HIM WOULD HE TAKE ANOTHER PT.HE SAID YES.SO NOW MY BOYFREIND GOES TO HIM.WE BOTH CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM

Feb 21st, 2011

Having lost my PC Dr and having to change Dr Gurduno was very professional, caring, and I was impressed that he followed up on a Sunday morning to go over my labs. A true Doctor as all the Doctors at Village Heath Partners. A seven year patient there with my previous doctor.

Bud Najjar show details Bud Najjar
Oct 11th, 2010

He is very caring, and a great Dr.

Really great doctor and very helpful and friendly staff show details Really great doctor and very helpful and friendly staff
by Susan Hopper on Jun 6th, 2010

Dr. Garduno is excellent. My family and I have seen Dr. Garduno for over 10 years. He's very personable, thorough, and attentive. He has also referred us to excellent specialists when we've had the need.