A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abel Garduno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abel Garduno is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abel Garduno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Garduno graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Garduno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abel Garduno MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Abel Garduno practice?
- Dr. Abel Garduno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abel Garduno practices Urology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See El Paso Urologists.