A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abel Garibaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garibaldi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abel Garibaldi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Garibaldi graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Garibaldi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abel A Garibaldi MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abel A. Garibaldi practice?
- Dr. Abel Garibaldi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abel Garibaldi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Coos Bay, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL and East Chicago, IN.
See Coos Bay Surgeons and Coos Bay Cardiothoracic Surgeons.