A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abel Quesada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abel Quesada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quesada
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Quesada Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesada graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Quesada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital - Panorama City
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abel R Quesada MD is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Abel R. Quesada practice?
- Dr. Abel Quesada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abel Quesada practices General Practice near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Huntington Park, CA.
See Fontana General Practitioners.