A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abel Quesada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abel Quesada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quesada
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesada graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Quesada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital - Panorama City
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abel R Quesada MD is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Abel R. Quesada practice?
- Dr. Abel Quesada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abel Quesada practices General Practice near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Huntington Park, CA.
See Fontana General Practitioners.