A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abelardo Deanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abelardo Deanda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deanda
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deanda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abelardo Deanda, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Deanda graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deanda has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abelardo Deanda MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abelardo Deanda practice?
- Dr. Abelardo Deanda has 1 office location.
Dr. Abelardo Deanda practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Surgeons.