A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abelardo Jarava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abelardo Jarava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abelardo Jarava, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarava graduated from Univ Veracruzana-Jalapa, Fac De Med, Jalapa, Veracruz, Mexico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jarava has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abelardo J Jarava MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abelardo J. Jarava practice?
- Dr. Abelardo Jarava has 1 office location.
Dr. Abelardo Jarava practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.