A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abelardo Lacano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacano
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacano graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Lacano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abelardo Vasquez Lacano MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abelardo V. Lacano practice?
- Dr. Abelardo Lacano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abelardo Lacano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Merritt Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL.
See Merritt Island Internists and Merritt Island Gastroenterologists.