A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abelardo Lacano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacano
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacano graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Lacano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abelardo Vasquez Lacano MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abelardo V. Lacano practice?
- Dr. Abelardo Lacano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abelardo Lacano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Merritt Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL.
See Merritt Island Internists and Merritt Island Gastroenterologists.