A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abelardog Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abelardog Contreras is Excellent.
Dr. Contreras has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abelardog G Contreras MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Abelardog G. Contreras practice?
- Dr. Abelardog Contreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Abelardog Contreras practices Neurology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Neurologists.