A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abendra Naidoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abendra Naidoo, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidoo graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Naidoo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Athol Memorial Hospital
- Bolivar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abendra Balakista Naidoo MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abendra B. Naidoo practice?
- Dr. Abendra Naidoo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abendra Naidoo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Westfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, MS.
See Westfield Cardiologists.