A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abendra Naidoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naidoo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Naidoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abendra Naidoo, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidoo graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Naidoo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Athol Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abendra B Naidoo MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abendra B. Naidoo practice?
- Dr. Abendra Naidoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Abendra Naidoo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, MS.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.