Dr. Abendra Balakista Naidoo MD and PHD is male, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abendra Naidoo, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidoo graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Naidoo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Athol Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naidoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Abendra Naidoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abendra B. Naidoo practice?
Dr. Abendra Naidoo practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Cleveland, MS.
Additional practice locations include: El Dorado, AR and Jonesboro, AR.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.