A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abes Bagheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abes Bagheri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagheri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Bagheri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abes Seyyed Bagheri MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abes S. Bagheri practice?
- Dr. Abes Bagheri has 1 office location.
Dr. Abes Bagheri practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Psychiatrists and Los Alamitos Geriatric Doctors.