A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abes Bagheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagheri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bagheri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abes Bagheri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagheri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Bagheri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abes Seyyed Bagheri MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abes S. Bagheri practice?
- Dr. Abes Bagheri has 1 office location.
Dr. Abes Bagheri practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Psychiatrists.