Dr. Abha Amin MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Middletown, NY

• Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2015
Rude, condenscing, and expect to be rushed.
This was absolutely the worst I have ever been treated by a medical professional. First off, my wait time was ridiculously long because this doctor, along with ALL of the other doctors at Crystal Run in Middletown, NY are way over booked. She was literally seeing three patients at one time, including myself. She had all of us waiting in a little room with the lights off all doing the same thing at the same time. Her bedside manner is condescending. She acted rushed, and almost annoyed to have to stop and answer any questions about my vision and my health. Interrupted me every single time I spoke...and laughed at my concerns about my vision. The best part was that she did say that she saw something a bit 'alarming' about some nerves in my eyes (but yet she did not explain what this even really meant) but then told me not to worry and we would get answers after doing further testing, but that the machines were "down" that day so we couldn't get it done!!!!! That is literally the main reason for the visit in the first place and then they expected a minimum of 2-4 month long wait time to come BACK!!!!!! Incredible. This is vision we are speaking about her, not a sore throat. Unbelievable.

August 30th, 2010
excellent doctor. I liked her very much and had complete trust in her.

March 29th, 2016