A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abha Choudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abha Choudhary, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhary graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Choudhary has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abha Choudhary BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Abha Choudhary practice?
- Dr. Abha Choudhary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abha Choudhary practices Pediatrics near Hoboken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Secaucus, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Hoboken Pediatricians.