A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abha Dewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abha Dewan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewan graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dewan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abha Md Dewan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Abha M. Dewan practice?
- Dr. Abha Dewan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abha Dewan practices Pediatrics near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Pediatricians.