A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abha Dewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abha Dewan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewan graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Dewan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dewan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abha M. Dewan practice?
Dr. Abha Dewan practices Pediatrics near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Pediatricians.