A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abha Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abha Malhotra is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malhotra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abha Malhotra, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Malhotra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abha Malhotra FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abha Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Abha Malhotra has 1 office location.
- Dr. Abha Malhotra practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Pleasant, WI.