A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abha Oshtory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oshtory graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Oshtory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abha M Oshtory MD is a female Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Abha M. Oshtory practice?
- Dr. Abha Oshtory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abha Oshtory practices Neurology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Neurologists.