A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abha Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abha Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abha Gupta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abha Gupta MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Abha Gupta practice?
- Dr. Abha Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abha Gupta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Tustin, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.