Dr. Abha Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abha Gupta?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Abha Gupta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2014

Stop and Make a U-Turn

Please avoid this doctor at all costs. The staff is fine and somewhat helpful, but I have experienced better care at other offices. This doctor is very stubborn and rude most of the times. A bad combination during a pregnancy. She wants everything done her way without any questions. You can't question her thought process. She threatened to leave us during my wife's pregnancy. I think it's time for her to retire and hang up her coat. She's been at this so long that she is grumpy and irritated most of the times. Do not go alone for your appointments. Make sure your husband is there with you to support you. This was our second child and our experience was a nightmare. There are many other qualified doctor's out there. So please take the time to find one who is sincere and the best for you. I later found out that this doctor has a bad track record with other patients. Don't say I didn't warn you. I will never return nor will I ever recommend her to another person. Pregnancy is a beautiful life experience that needs to be handled with love and care.

September 13th, 2012

Worst Experience I have ever seen with Doctors

Worst Experience. My wife is pregnant and she is supposed to see high risk doctor. But the doctor's office never cared about it and the follow up is not good. We had requested our medical reports in sme urgent situation , they talk about law and asking us to wait for one month time which is very rude. They never cared about getting wrong reports from Radiology center and no follow up. The staff is very rude and have indecent behaviour. Never suggest this doctor

October 12th, 2015