A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhay Bilolikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhay Bilolikar is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilolikar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bilolikar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bilolikar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abhay N. Bilolikar practice?
Dr. Abhay Bilolikar practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Royal Oak Hospitalists, Royal Oak Internists, and Royal Oak Cardiologists.