A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhay Bilolikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhay Bilolikar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilolikar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bilolikar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilolikar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bilolikar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhay Neil Bilolikar MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abhay N. Bilolikar practice?
- Dr. Abhay Bilolikar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abhay Bilolikar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Royal Oak Cardiologists.