A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhay Bilolikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhay Bilolikar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilolikar
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilolikar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bilolikar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhay Neil Bilolikar MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abhay N. Bilolikar practice?
- Dr. Abhay Bilolikar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abhay Bilolikar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Royal Oak Cardiologists.