A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhay Jella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhay Jella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhay Jella, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jella graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jella has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhay K Jella FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abhay K. Jella practice?
- Dr. Abhay Jella has 14 office locations.
Dr. Abhay Jella practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Slinger, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI and Grafton, WI.
See Slinger Hematologists and Slinger Oncologists.