Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dissapointed show details Dissapointed
Mar 20th, 2015

The first visit I had with him was frustrating because he clearly hates dealing with patients. He was rude, In addition he had little knowledge but by the end of the visit we had established that he was going to order tests and I would be contacted with an appointment to have tests done and a revisit in 3 months, unfortunately he did not order tests promptly, and It took 5 1/2 months before he scheduled another appointment. In the meantime I checked with my family Dr. office to read the report he sent. I could not believe the complete inaccuracy of his report, very important symptoms were left out. I thought it would get better but has only become worse. If you looking for a Doctor who gives a hoot look elsewhere.

He doesn't care show details He doesn't care
by Kim on Jun 6th, 2013

Doesn't care. Doesn't check. Doesn't follow up. Doesn't think. Covers well until you see him a few times and see that he's just putting time in. Does the bare minimum, if he feels like it. Misses what's right in front of his nose. I would wish his care on my worst enemy.

He Cares show details He Cares
Jan 7th, 2012

He is competent and knows his job well. Gave me a thorough evaluation. I have been with him for Over three years. I am happy with him. Its hard to find good doctors but when you find em stick with em. I recommend him to everyone.