A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhay Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhay R Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abhay R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Abhay Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abhay Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons and Worcester Orthopedic Surgeons.