A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhay Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhay R Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abhay R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Abhay Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhay Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.