A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhay Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhay Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abhay V. Rao practice?
Dr. Abhay Rao practices Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists.