A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhay Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhay Rao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhay Vinod Rao MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abhay V. Rao practice?
- Dr. Abhay Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhay Rao practices Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists.