A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhay Sanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhay Sanan, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhay Sanan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanan graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sanan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abhay Sanan practice?
Dr. Abhay Sanan practices Neurological Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.