A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhay Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhay Vaidya is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaidya
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaidya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhay Vaidya, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Vaidya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhay Makarand Vaidya MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Abhay M. Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Abhay Vaidya has 7 office locations.
Dr. Abhay Vaidya practices Otolaryngology near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Simi Valley Otolaryngologists.