A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhay Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhay Vaidya is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhay Vaidya, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Vaidya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhay Makarand Vaidya MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Abhay M. Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Abhay Vaidya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abhay Vaidya practices Otolaryngology near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Simi Valley Otolaryngologists.