A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhilasha Ganju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhilasha Ganju is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganju
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ganju Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhilasha Ganju, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganju graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganju has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhilasha Khurana Ganju MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Abhilasha K. Ganju practice?
- Dr. Abhilasha Ganju has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhilasha Ganju practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Western Springs, IL.
See Western Springs Allergists and Western Springs Pediatricians.