A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhilasha Ganju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhilasha Ganju is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhilasha Ganju, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganju graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganju has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhilasha Khurana Ganju MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Abhilasha K. Ganju practice?
- Dr. Abhilasha Ganju has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhilasha Ganju practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Western Springs, IL.
See Western Springs Allergists and Western Springs Pediatricians.