A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhijit Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhijit Bhatia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhijit Bhatia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bhatia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhijit Singh Bhatia MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abhijit S. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Abhijit Bhatia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abhijit Bhatia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.