A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhijit Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhijit Bhatia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhijit Bhatia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bhatia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhijit S Bhatia MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abhijit S. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Abhijit Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhijit Bhatia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.