A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhijit Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhijit Bhatia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhijit Bhatia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bhatia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhijit S Bhatia MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abhijit S. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Abhijit Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhijit Bhatia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.