A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhijit Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhijit Deshpande is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhijit Deshpande, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Deshpande has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhijit Gangadhar Deshpande MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abhijit G. Deshpande practice?
- Dr. Abhijit Deshpande has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abhijit Deshpande practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA and Ellensburg, WA.
See Kennewick Internists and Kennewick Sleep Medicine Doctors.