A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhijit Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhijit Kulkarni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhijit Kulkarni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulkarni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhijit Kulkarni BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abhijit Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Abhijit Kulkarni has 7 office locations.
Dr. Abhijit Kulkarni practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.