A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhijit Pathak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhijit Pathak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhijit Pathak, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pathak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhijit Sadashin Pathak MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Abhijit S. Pathak practice?
- Dr. Abhijit Pathak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abhijit Pathak practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.