Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abhijit Pathak
Dr. Abhijit Pathak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Pathak is affiliated with Jeanes Hospital, Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus and Temple University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Abhijit Pathak has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Abhijit Pathak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. Jonathan Piposar
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Catherine Loveland-Jones
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12