A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roychowdhury graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Roychowdhury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury practice?
- Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Orange Park Internists and Orange Park Gastroenterologists.