A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roychowdhury
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Roychowdhury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roychowdhury graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Roychowdhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury practice?
- Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.