A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roychowdhury
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roychowdhury graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Roychowdhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury practice?
- Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury has 8 office locations.
Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Middleburg, FL and Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Orange Park Internists and Orange Park Gastroenterologists.