A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhilash Nair Pochappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair Pochappan
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Pochappan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair Pochappan graduated from Calicut Medical College, Kozhikode.
Dr. Nair Pochappan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhilash Nair Pochappan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abhilash Nair Pochappan practice?
- Dr. Abhilash Nair Pochappan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhilash Nair Pochappan practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Critical Care Practitioners and Tucson Pulmonologists.