A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhilash Nair Pochappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair Pochappan
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Pochappan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair Pochappan graduated from Calicut Medical College, Kozhikode.
Dr. Nair Pochappan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhilash Nair Pochappan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abhilash Nair Pochappan practice?
- Dr. Abhilash Nair Pochappan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhilash Nair Pochappan practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Critical Care Practitioners and Tucson Pulmonologists.