A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhilash Vaishnav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhilash Vaishnav is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaishnav
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaishnav Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhilash Vaishnav, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaishnav graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaishnav has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhilash R Vaishnav MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Abhilash R. Vaishnav practice?
- Dr. Abhilash Vaishnav has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhilash Vaishnav practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near De Pere, WI.
See De Pere Allergists.