A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhilash Vaishnav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhilash Vaishnav is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhilash Vaishnav, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaishnav graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Vaishnav has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhilash R Vaishnav MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Abhilash R. Vaishnav practice?
- Dr. Abhilash Vaishnav has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhilash Vaishnav practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near De Pere, WI.
See De Pere Allergists.