A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhimanyu Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhimanyu Garg, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan