A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhinand Peddada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhinand Peddada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhinand Peddada, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peddada graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Peddada has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhinand Venkata Peddada MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abhinand V. Peddada practice?
- Dr. Abhinand Peddada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abhinand Peddada practices Radiation Oncology near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Los Gatos Radiologists.