A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhinav Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhinav Chandra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhinav Chandra, FACP, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Interventional Oncology
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Rajiv Gandhi Med Coll, Maharashtra Univ Hlth Sci, Thane, India.
Dr. Chandra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhinav Binod Chandra FACP, M.Sc, and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abhinav B. Chandra practice?
- Dr. Abhinav Chandra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abhinav Chandra practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.