A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhinav Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhinav Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhinav Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhinav Singh MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abhinav Singh practice?
- Dr. Abhinav Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhinav Singh practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Internists and Greenwood Sleep Medicine Doctors.