A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhindrajeet Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhindrajeet Sandhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandhu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhindrajeet Sandhu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandhu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhindrajeet Singh Sandhu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abhindrajeet S. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Abhindrajeet Sandhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhindrajeet Sandhu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.