A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhishek Julka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhishek Julka, Hand, Elbow and Shoulder Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Julka
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Julka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Julka graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Julka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhishek Julka MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abhishek Julka practice?
- Dr. Abhishek Julka has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhishek Julka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.