A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhishek Julka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhishek Julka, Hand, Elbow and Shoulder Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Julka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Julka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Julka graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Julka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhishek Julka MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abhishek Julka practice?
- Dr. Abhishek Julka has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhishek Julka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.