A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abid Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abid Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abid Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abid Shah practice?
- Dr. Abid Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Abid Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.