A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abid Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abid Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abid Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abid Shah practice?
- Dr. Abid Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Abid Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.